Thursday 25 March 2010

I Need Your Help

I've been a very bad blogger lately...I apologise for the complete lack of posting. And now I come back all apologetic and needing a favour. I'm in the middle of uni assignment hell at the moment and one of the assignments is to plan a PR campaign. I've chosen to introduce the Australian clothing label SHEIKE into the UK amd I would be ever so grateful if anyone who has heard of SHEIKE would complete a survey for me. Survey can be found here. It won't take long but will be a huge help to me. This assignment is worth 50% of the module so a huuge part of my final mark, eeek! And if you could spread the word, especially to those who are likely to have heard of SHEIKE. Thankyou :)

And normal posting will resume shortly x

1 comment:

ShareThis

 

Made by Lena