Wednesday 17 June 2009

Life in Pictures











Thought I'd just share with you a few things that I absolutely love at the moment...I'm a big fan of illustration and butterflies so the top two photos are to do with that. The second illustration image is by someone called Marguerite Sauvage who I don't actually know much about, but found this today and liked it :) The other few images represent some of my favourite designers, including (in picture order) Stella McCartney, Christian Louboutin (I can just imagine wearing those sandals out at night!), Gareth Pugh and Christian Dior. All very different designers which kinda shows my varied tastes...I don't think I've quite decided my own dress sense yet, I'm a bit of a chameleon! The second from last image is from a store I came across called Calico who also have an ebay store which sells vintagey type clothing. The last image from polyvore, is all about the whole slightly whimsical, pretty vintage style that I love. Kinda looking at life through rose tinted glasses but in a good way...it just looks so lovely don't you think? Which brings me onto something I'd forgotten...Dujour Magazine. I'm not gonna say anymore on that, just check it out here and you'll soon see what I mean. Its just gorgeous!

3 comments:

ShareThis

 

Made by Lena