Monday 1 June 2009

Surf Chick

Whenever the sun comes out in the UK we all go a bit sun crazy and act like its a scorcher even if its not really. Although today its 23 degrees which is rather warm for here. Anyway, I love surf style and thats inspiring me at the moment. Even my latest polyvore set was beach/surf inspired. Recently I came across an amazing magazine called Cooler which is a surf and snow lifestyle and fashion magazine. Never seen it before but if you can get hold of a copy check it out. I found mine in WH Smiths. Definately worth a look :)

Anyway, thought I'd share with you some of my favourite things I've come across lately.



I love halterneck dresses like this one and I'm a sucker for bright prints too...always better with a
bit of a tan. Just reminds me of holidays!

















The bikini...ah what a beach holiday essential. I'm always drawn to halterneck ones cos they're better for me in the boob dept. plus less of the tan lines too. I tend to get them in blue cos I think that suits me best. This ones great cos you can mix and match it. Love the cute belt on the bottoms.













Not so much about the clothes...but what I would LOVE to be doing right now...













Anyway, I'm off to go and chill outside. Hope your all having a great day :)

6 comments:

  1. The dress is sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this freak heat wave that has finally hit England *JoY*
    That dress is super colourful too
    =)

    PeAce & IceCrEam
    PrettyneOns x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pics. Now i want to go swimming. the dress looks so cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe seems that you really looove halternecks!!!
    Good 4 you, they have the nicest fit, and they have cleavage-magic powers if you pull the strings a bit more.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 

Made by Lena